63 views
1.8

I had ahs for three years, every year the a/c needed service at least 2 times up to the third year when the repair man came & announced the unit is weak & needs replacement, ahs said the unit is old and worn out, due to this they will not replace it though that's what their commercials had stated, it doesn't tell you about the natural wear & tear clause, meaning they don't have to replace it .. I stopped paying the monthly fee that went up 10 dollars every year in retaliation & they promptly threatened to sue me for breaking the contract!

so I'm sitting in my Florida house with a broken a/c system and paying the contract off because I don't need my credit score messed up by this rip off company, I went to bbb site & they had thousands of identical complaints to my own & what I've read 'after I tried to 'loose them.. it's a long line before your going to get any satisfaction wasting your time ... never again! & i tell anyone wants to get AHS for their home warranty service this exact story ..

AHS is in it for one thing...

to make money, they turn down 70% of the 'replacement requests' by appliance servicemen while making money hand over fist & people are just gullible / desperate enough to still use them because they think this outrage won't happen to them... too bad though , it will

Product or Service Mentioned: American Home Shield Warranty.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Preferred solution: AHS go to *** .

American Home Shield Pros: Cancelling contract, No pros.

American Home Shield Cons: All cons.

Comments