Place a service request for dishwasher over the phone with IVR system. The charge of $100 was immediately taken out of my account.

The request was placed on October 20 and canceled due to scheduled date that was given was too far out to wait for repairs. It is now November 20th a month later and I have yet to get a refund. Have talked to 8 agents that say "I'm so sorry". 1st rep say 3-5 bus day, 2 rep say not request was placed for refund, 3rd rep I will take care of it and you will get refund in 5-7 bus days, 4th rep states 7-14 business days, 5th rep place me on hold and 6th rep stated I will get refund on 11/21 a Saturday.

Are you freaking kidding me. This place is a scam, the hold times are 30 mins to and hour each call and the have the worst customer service.

Please do not get this home warranty. It is a scam.

User's recommendation: Please Please please jDO NOT get American Home Shield as your home warranty.

Product or Service Mentioned: American Home Shield Warranty.

American Home Shield Pros: No pros.

American Home Shield Cons: All cons as in scam.

Comments

#1953029

Our experience with American Home Shield and its sub-contractors has been horrific. We have been trying to get this malfunctioning oven repaired or replaced for nearly a year.

Now it is Thanksgiving and I have no way to cook Thanksgiving dinner. AHS is appalling.

American Home Shield Reviews