Bakersfield, California

My experience with American Home Shield has been a nightmare. I signed -up for their services 11 months ago.

I placed an order regarding my air conditioning. Four technicians later, they have not fixed the problem since May 2015 to the present (August 2015). American Home shield informed me that they were going to give me a buy-out in July 2015 but I was never contacted until today (August 25, 2015) that they were going to give me a buyout in the amount of $200 to fix the problem. After paying out 5 service calls in the amount of $75 and having them deduct from my checking account $57 for 10 months, I am out of pocket in the amount $945.00, no air conditioning for 5 months, and the buy-out amount is not enough to repair the air conditioning unit.

Each time they sent a technician out, they did not have the training and/or skills to fix the problems. Please take notice. These are the technicians that they sent out to repair the air conditioning unit. Now I am left having to get my own technician and the cost is 10 times more than what American Home Shield is giving me to have someone repair the air conditioning unit.

From a scale of 1 to 10, American Home is a minus (-) 0.

They totally misrepresent the services they promise to provide to the contracted consumer and do not provide the consumer with good faith and fair dealing when providing said services They should be forced to close down and reimburse all consumers who have filed a complaint and/or allow the consumer to obtain a license contractor to take care of the problem that they can not take care of themselves. Reimbursement should be provided within 5 days of completion of a license contractor to complete said assignment.

American Home Shield Cons: Taking my hard earned money, Dishonest contractors, Intentional delay, Slow and no integrity.

Comments