Morrow, Georgia

American Home Shield sucks in Ga, made a call for request for air conditioner on 15 Jun 16, contractor came check air stated don't turn temp below 70, checked up in attic and changed thermostat upstair, air continued to run never cutting off. Call AHS on 16 Aug 16 percent as told work is only guaranteed for 60 days, another $75.00 service call, new contractor comes and states someone mixed wrong freon and to correct the the problem it would cost $585.00 , AHS stated I was on my own.

So once new freon was put in air conditioner it was still a problem, after visiting the attic again it was the Coil and it needed to be ordered. He returned on Saturday and replaced coil and stated that the coil had been bad for awhile before June 16. Called AHS the following Monday and the lady stated she needed to read me some *** guidelines at that point I told her I didn't want to hear any *** guideline the work is supposed to be guaranteed for 60 day, she stated she was terminating the call a service request would be processed. My disabled son and I both suffer from asthma and I also have a breathing machine.

AHS SUCKS. IM placing and Ad in the Army time how AHS has treated a 100% disabled veteran.

Debbie L.Hayes Stockbrigde Ga 30281

Product or Service Mentioned: Air Conditioner Repair.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments