Mount Crawford, Virginia
1.3

ABISMAL!!! DONT WASTE TIME OR MONEY!

I have had two other home warranty companies each for my two prior respective homes. Just moved in to our current (third) home and had an AHS home warranty included as part of negotiation. First crack w these guys and they epitomize a company that should not be allowed to operate!!! We called in our refrigerator for poor cooling and broken water/ice maker.

It has been almost two months, 8hrs combined on hold and talking to reps and supervisors that don't care about customer and the only refrigerator contractor is Sears AE which can't fix this thing in spite of three visits!!! Even ordered wrong part! AHS has done nothing to resolve, will not give me new fridge and has not even followed up once after each of three unresolved visits. Need I say more?

They contract w *** vendors, they have zero empathy and common sense...they approved a fix for an entire compressor, ice maker and motor when they should have authorized new fridge and all of this could have been avoided. We have four kids under 8 and can not believe we are being put through this while our food is on *** of spoiling.

Feel like crying! Thank you for having this site and I hope that you can supercharge your Adwords (heck, I'll contribute) so that these reviews of AHS on this site will rise to top of any Google search and truly reflect how aweful this company is.

Product or Service Mentioned: Refrigerator Repair.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments