Gaithersburg, Maryland

The 2nd of the month I called American Home Shield for repair. the 4th of the month the technician came out to repair my refrigerator.

a week later I called to find out what's going on with the part .the company hadn't even sent in the work order to American Home Shield .they finally got that together and I had to end up waiting a month for the part to come in .the part came in a month later exactly and it was the wrong part .the technician said that he could make it work .they fixed the problem with that part of the refrigerator but my ice maker stop working. I call the repair company and they tell me I have to call American Home Shield for another work order .American Home Shield says I have to pay another service fee for the company to come out again and they also said that my ice maker is not covered under my warranty. Isnt the ice maker part of the refrigerator.

The ice maker was working before the repairman came out it was working during the waiting time for the repair and now after they so call repaired my refrigerator my ice maker is not working. Im canceling AHS

Product or Service Mentioned: American Home Shield Refrigerator Warranty.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

I am in a dispute as of today about my refeigerator that has been 11 days now not working. The sevice provider no longer answering calls from me or AHS....so they want to send me another SP in which i may have to wait another 7 or more days....NO.....i have told them that they are in breach of contract and deceiving the customer because they are refusing to repair or replace the item.

American Home Shield Reviews