Wichita, Kansas

We bought thisd service with our home and wheb we used them 6 times our problem was not fixed. We were told we didnt have a problem 5 of 6 times.

I feel These repair professionals who are rude, and scared to diagnose a problem are now making monbey where they used to struggle are company people. You can tell this whenthey call the office before diagnosing and then demand the 75 dollar service call before further discussion and tax the ticket when the cant tax fr a service not rendered and when they duid nothing... Do not buy this insurance people it is a scam it uses repair personell who barely qualify and are rude, the office sucks ands no one will discuss the poor service .ie our microwave did not work right Sears old repair service was dispatched, the tech who was an hour late looked at it said it appears to have power why do you think it is broken, I said it doesn't heat and sparks inside. He says let me test, puts a coffee cup with water in for 2 min and checks its not hot he say lets try a bit longer this is an old unit 6 min later it heats and he tells me there isn't nothing wrong as the old units took a min wanted paid got his money and shipped me a light bulb, our ac makes noise and the vents leak they sent plumber and demanded 75 bucks.

I'm getting pissed again so take it what is worth they suck steal and lie. BEWARE

Product or Service Mentioned: American Home Shield Home Warranty.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

American Home Shield Cons: Who knows they refuse to answer the phone, Lack of communication between vendor and ahs, Shady business practices in denying coverage, No resolution to issue, Callcenter.

• Unprofessional