Thaxton, Mississippi
1.8
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

AHS replaced my long neck stainess steel kitchen faucet with a cheap, short neck, shiny chrome faucet and they don't understand why I'm upset.What good is home warranty if you don't at least get similar replacement materials?

Why would I design my kitchen the way I like with matching appliances and fixtures and then pay someone to come in and add materials that don't match?

They're quick to answer calls but put me in a forever loop on hold when I call to cancel.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with American Home Shield and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about American Home Shield.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Household Services category for more informed decision or compare American Home Shield to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with American Home Shield?

Comments