Featured Not resolved

I just want everyone to know how American Home Shield treats their customers.My brother died on July 4th and I had to go out of town for the funeral so I turned my leaking water heater off until I was able to deal with this unfortunate situation.

I knew I would be home in Monday (July 11) so I begged them to accommodate me with an appointment time. I was told they would be here today between 1-6pm. They called me at 5:16pm and said that their technician were not going to be able to come out. I didn't expect them to because they just told me that to get me off the phone.

Ism really frustrated because I have no water and my floor is wet and it's been like this since Tuesday July 5.

Why do companies take consumers money and not provide them with the service they pay for?What good is the company if they can help me when I need them?

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of american home shield home warranty from American Home Shield and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants American Home Shield to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by American Home Shield for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with American Home Shield?

Comments

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States #1295055

I had almost the same thing ...they are awful ....

Modesto, California, United States #1185040

just do what I do---always ask DOCTOR Mr. GOOGLE

for anything before you buy, purchase, rent or hire.

It is my doctor and now I feel GREAT

Irving, Texas, United States #1184661

Get a tankless water heater. They are great.