American Home Shield Home Warranty Review from Duluth, Georgia

I just want everyone to know how American Home Shield treats their customers.My brother died on July 4th and I had to go out of town for the funeral so I turned my leaking water heater off until I was able to deal with this unfortunate situation.

I knew I would be home in Monday (July 11) so I begged them to accommodate me with an appointment time. I was told they would be here today between 1-6pm. They called me at 5:16pm and said that their technician were not going to be able to come out. I didn't expect them to because they just told me that to get me off the phone.

Ism really frustrated because I have no water and my floor is wet and it's been like this since Tuesday July 5.

Why do companies take consumers money and not provide them with the service they pay for?What good is the company if they can help me when I need them?

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 14 #1185040 Modesto, California

just do what I do---always ask DOCTOR Mr. GOOGLE
for anything before you buy, purchase, rent or hire.
It is my doctor and now I feel GREAT

0 0 Reply

Jul 13 #1184661 Irving, Texas

Get a tankless water heater. They are great.

3 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to American Home Shield. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about American Home Shield.
Filing a new complaint about