American Home Shield Home Warranty Review from Duluth, Georgia
I just want everyone to know how American Home Shield treats their customers.My brother died on July 4th and I had to go out of town for the funeral so I turned my leaking water heater off until I was able to deal with this unfortunate situation.
I knew I would be home in Monday (July 11) so I begged them to accommodate me with an appointment time. I was told they would be here today between 1-6pm. They called me at 5:16pm and said that their technician were not going to be able to come out. I didn't expect them to because they just told me that to get me off the phone.
Ism really frustrated because I have no water and my floor is wet and it's been like this since Tuesday July 5.
Why do companies take consumers money and not provide them with the service they pay for?What good is the company if they can help me when I need them?
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I have had to use ahs twice recently and both experiences were handle So unprofessionally and no consideration to their customer. Repairs made with rusty muddy parts. When told to..."
- "Service guy came to repair trash compactor and he found one less than 3 inch bone and he has make an issue that because of the compactor got burnt out...."
- "Three weeks ago, I had a LeafFilter rep come by and tell me about the system. He had this great portfolio that with detail told me how they were above..."
- "I ordered an arrangement from this company's website site on Friday, 12/28, for a funeral which I attended on 12/30. I was dismayed and embarrassed, however, by the flowers..."
- "The General Manager, Bryan Seagraves is intentionally defying Hyundai Corporate and Consumer Affairs and putting my family in danger! There is a MAJOR URGENT RECALL - ENGINE REPLACEMENT on the..."
- "I had an accident at one of your stores where I came out of bathroom and the door sprung back toward me hitting my hand where one of my nails..."
- "I purchased this "sport" windscreen from an Ebay seller from Italy for an XDiavel. BEWARE!!! The bolts that came with it are MUCH too short, and are black steel..."
- "Calling every week this is the 10th time. Told me couple time i will still get my number i want to get call back press blaah blaah no one haven't..."
- "Just moved into Waterbrook Apartments in Southern California and for 2 weeks we have been fighting with maggots outside on our patio. It took management 2 weeks to figure..."