Verified Reviewer

Complete Company Inc. a company hired by American Home Shield, installed my hot water heater wrong on Jan 12, 2021 it's April 5, 2021, still no hot water my family and self have been out of our home since then.

Not only did this companies technician install the hot water heater wrong, he install the expansion tank wrong as well, he broke the flood stop, along with other plumbing problems. This company is a Racist company refuses to correct their mistake, tell lies on customer, hangs up in customer face, etc. AHS did not believe me when I reported these problems too them, they AHS dispatch two different plumbing companies for second opinions. Both said the installment and the plumbing is so bad it's unreal.

AHS has poor, poor customer services, it's contract relations department is very sorry does not try to help customers always on vendors side even if vendor is wrong. AHS contract relation department is forcing a racist company to come back out to the customer home creating a hostile situation.

AHS customer service representatives tell lie's to their customers, say they will call you back that never happens. They leave me no other alternative but to seek legal advice or legal action.

User's recommendation: Find You Another Warranty Company.

Preferred solution: Send a License Plumber to repair and fix all problems this racist company broke and installed wrong. Compensation me and my family for being unable to live in our home since January 12, 2021. It's April 5, 2021 now and counting..

Comments