Broken Arrow, Oklahoma

AHS has an A+ BBB rating apparently because of the high resolution of complaints. I don't think 3208 complaints in 3 years is A+ and I don't think resolving 1073 of those in the last 12 months is A+ work either.

There should never be that many unhappy customers. I'm curious as to what solution the BBB was able to negotiate to appease dissatisfied people. AHS is slick; their phone reps have to be trained well and have thick skins to deal with customers the way they do. They may sound sympathetic, but you'll not get satisfaction.

I don't know how they sleep at night knowing they have helped fleece so many people while the company made over 600 million last year. Do some research before purchasing a home warranty agreement. AHS has a 1 star customer satisfaction rating.

There are other companies rated 5 stars. They may cost a little more, but they are up front about their coverage and you can save yourself a lot of stress.

Product or Service Mentioned: American Home Shield Warranty.

Comments

Four days with a broken HVAC system and my family and I are sitting huddled in our very cold home while American Home Shield takes its sweet time decide if the opinion of the contractor they sent out to inspect our heater works out in their cost-benefit analysis. Fortunately for my wife, our three children and me we have generous neighbors who have brought over their space heaters to keep us warm as American Home Shield has offered no such assistance.

If this goes on much longer, we will definitely need to take legal action. Trust me, everyone I will be able to tell will hear the story of the grand fashion in which American Home Shield took care of my family.

BBB ratings are not earned, they are BOUGHT! If you are a rip-off company and you join the BBB and pay your dues you will get your A+ rating regardless of number of complaints or resolutions...

it's all about paying off the BBB. A BBB rating is as useless as an AHS waranty!

American Home Shield Reviews