Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

i called them on sat. When my air first one out and today is Thursday and I live in Arizona an excessive heat warning for this week and yet it is 94 degrees in my house today is the 21st of July 2016

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of american home shield customer care. American Home Shield needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned american home shield customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at American Home Shield.

Had an Experience with American Home Shield?

Comments

American Home Shield Claim Review American Home Shield "Reported forced air heating not working January 11, 2017. As of February 2, All Systems, contractor sent by AHS had not gotten authorization or the replacement unit shipped to replace..." Read more American Home Shield - Home Warranty Review from Thaxton, Mississippi American Home Shield "AHS replaced my long neck stainess steel kitchen faucet with a cheap, short neck, shiny chrome faucet and they don't understand why I'm upset. What good is home..." Read more American Home Shield - Plumbing In Pink Plumbing Service Review American Home Shield "Me and my Husband a service request January 12 about a leak in our kitchen. A contractor came out here Plumbing In Pink and replace a part on the toilet..." Read more American Home Shield Refrigerator Repair Review from Mount Crawford, Virginia American Home Shield "ABISMAL!!! DONT WASTE TIME OR MONEY! I have had two other home warranty companies each for my two prior respective homes. Just moved in to our current (third) home and..." Read more Dhgate - Product with a serious manufacturing defect. Waiting for seller's answer about it. Dhgate "Good morning. I have had to open a dispute because the product has a serious manufacturing defect. The camera does not fit in the space that corresponds so cuz of..." Read more DON'T RENT FROM AMERICAN HOMES 4 RENT! American Homes 4 Rent "Rented from AH4R for two years (2015-2017) IN Powder Springs, GA and they are horrible to deal with. Your rent is going up every year without fail and they are..." Read more Elon Property Management - Disgusting Dirty Place and they call them Upgraded???? Elon Property Management "Moved into an Elon property this month basically every time I walk in this place it just disgusts me first thing I do look for all the bugs in here..." Read more Trobbles to get my package at FedEx Fedex "Fedex disappeared with my package I was at an academic congress and I got a business book as a gift. This company sent me the FedEx book and emailed me..." Read more