American Home Shield Customer Care Review from Santa Ana, California
i called them on sat. When my air first one out and today is Thursday and I live in Arizona an excessive heat warning for this week and yet it is 94 degrees in my house today is the 21st of July 2016
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Update Jan 12, 2016: Sean the salesman has yet to this day ever call me back (POS). On Jan 11th, I spoke with JT (customer service) and told her not..."
- "“The Sterling Group DKI: Poor Workmanship Triggers Mental Anguish for Senior Citizen in Poor Health… On October 22 of 2007, Steven Hartmann owner of The Sterling Group DKI submitted an estimate..."
- "I would like to join you in a class action against FAHW. The reason being is that they are falsely advertising what they say they cover. I closed on my house..."
- "TUCSON AZ ALAMO AT AIRPORT Extremely rude and racist towards my mother, laughed at serious questions and looked at my family in disgust. Said her name was Janna or..."
- "I very upset with acheive card policies and rules i have been a customer for 5 years my card was stolen was sent new card went t activate it wasnt..."
- "Corporate Credit Network aka Truebuild Credit aka Inc Strategies is a scam group ran under the squeaky clean front person Katie Berrien. Mike and Amanda Berrien (Katie's Parents) are the..."
- "Good Morning, Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post on trusted advisor. I don't post ever until I have exhausted all options for customer satisfaction. I..."
- "Definite scam. High pressure sales--consultant told me to "try the peeling gel for the first week and if you do not like it, bring it back!" When I returned the..."
- "About seven months ago I had Hardwood Specialists come out to the house to look at my Hardwood floors. They were in very bad shape. Ken Zand the salesman came..."