Plano, Texas

After paying premiums to AHS for years, I finally had to file a claim. My pool heater which was installed exactly as specified in the owners manual, failed after 10 years.

AHS sent a pool company "technician" who was actually just a kid. After 5 minutes he said we weren't maintaining our pool properly. I told we have a pool maintenance company who has serviced our pool weekly since it was built and told him we have the records. He then said one section of the gas line by the meter was too small so AHS wasn't paying.

He then tried to sell us a heater. I called his office and the owner refused to take the call. The person answering the phone hung up on me. I called back and asked for their address and they refused to give it.

I called AHS and their service and attitude was even worse!! I was passed from person to person and left on hold each time for up to 30 minutes. For a second opinion I would have to have them pick a second company and pay another 75.00 service fee.

I can't believe this company is legal!! Thousands and thousands of similar complaints on line.

Product or Service Mentioned: American Home Shield Customer Care.

Comments

They are members of BBB. Call them up.

American Home Shield Reviews