Pearland, Texas

Update by user Jan 27, 2016

I wanted to say I mean carbon monoxide instead of CO2.

Original review posted by user Jan 27, 2016

My son started complaining of headaches shortly after the water heater quite working. Called AHS and they sent a plumber called Mr.

Rooter. Plumber said my plumbing was not up to code and needed modifications. He also said there CO2 leaking in the house and he could do the work. AHS denied the work saying it wasnt covered.

Next day, still needing hot water, called a plumber on my on dime to repair vent. My licensed plumber said, the AHS plumber could have fixed the vent in less than 5 mins. Also said vent was not the issue as he does warrantly work for another home warranty company. He also turned off gas to water hear to keep my son and I from getting CO2 exposures.

Told me to call AHS for a second opinion. I say this because only AHS contractors have been in my attic working on my water heater. They didn't care. My sone and I could have died for CO2 poisoning but so what , it was past the 60 days for the repair.

By the way, the last plumbing company to fix the water heater was fired from AHS for doing shotty work. I am so disappointed with AHS and the attitudes of the customer service reps are the worst.

Product or Service Mentioned: American Home Shield Customer Care.

Comments