American Home Shield Customer Care Review from Katy, Texas
WORST COMPANY EVER!!!!!!!We have had to call them 5 times on the same prpblem.
All they do is Band-Aid fix the problem, charge you your monthly fee+the service call fee. They just take and don't approve to have it fixed right!!! All of the ppl they send out even say they are cheap skates that wont fix anything completely, they just patch it for a temporary fix..... and you can NEVER get to a supervisor in the department that approves the repairs to ask why or how they dont fix it right!!!!
DO NOT SIGN UP WITH THIS COMPANY THEY TAKE YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY AND FIX IT WITH A TEMPORARY SOLUTION, 0000 STARS!!!!!!!Look at the paperwork twice in leaa than 24hrs for the same problem!!!!!!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Carpet install on (2) sets of 5 steps, pieced together, cut wrong, installed using 2 different methods, missing padding. Luxury vinyl tile install, installer cut new flooring on top of..."
- "I have read several letters on this forem as to Gutter Helmet problems and service. 6/29/15 Just like most products, if..."
- "Remington Park in Houston is probably in the running for top 3 nastiest, unsanitary and dirtiest Greystar properties and they charge tenants a $27 monthly trash fee for the pleasure...."
- "Bosch Washing Machine under Sears Maintenance Agreement - washer is likely 10 years old, the main bearing went out just after Thanksgiving (November) 2016 - unable to use washer until..."
- "I took two hours to calm down before making this complaint so that it would be legitimate and not out of anger but rather concern. I'm a busy person so..."
- "We purchased the edge royalist 5th wheel a year ago October. Our first problem started 2 weeks after we purchased it. The roof on the slide out leaked like a..."
- "The Great Divide...not so great when only 15~20% is chocolate and the rest is vanilla. I'm a chocolate fan and was very disappointed to get hardly any in..."
- "I purchased a new Whirlpool GOLD refrigerator 61 months ago. In December 2010 it developed blisters in the paint on the exterior front. In June 2011, horizontal cracks..."
- "Be careful, they retaliate if you complain ..."