WORST COMPANY EVER!!!!!!!We have had to call them 5 times on the same prpblem.
All they do is Band-Aid fix the problem, charge you your monthly fee+the service call fee. They just take and don't approve to have it fixed right!!! All of the ppl they send out even say they are cheap skates that wont fix anything completely, they just patch it for a temporary fix..... and you can NEVER get to a supervisor in the department that approves the repairs to ask why or how they dont fix it right!!!!
DO NOT SIGN UP WITH THIS COMPANY THEY TAKE YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY AND FIX IT WITH A TEMPORARY SOLUTION, 0000 STARS!!!!!!!Look at the paperwork twice in leaa than 24hrs for the same problem!!!!!!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I had Morning Star Bamboo installed by a HSS (Home Service Store) recommended installer, and paid for it by a loan facilitated by LL. I signed a contract that..."
- "I'd like to caution any fellow Home Depot customers having issues with flooring installation or considering Home Depot for flooring. My ordeal began in early December 2014 and resolved with..."
- "2 very bad experince with home shild First one is the home pipe blockage and they send the plumber without equipment snake or any thing he shows up in open..."
- "I booked a hotel using Priceline express deals... As I know now Dumb Idea but I had done it 2 other times and they really did what they said they..."
- "The quality of RTG furnitures sucks！ And their so-called "Force Field" treatment is a total scam!!!! Purchased one Cindy Crawford Sidney Road sofa, one loveseat and one ottoman from RTG's supercenter..."
- "I purchased a $100 Petco gift card and when I went to use it scanned as being Invalid. I also had issues with two AMC electronic cards with $0..."
- "I have spent alot of money at the buckle and against my wife's wishes, I bought expensive jeans that cost about $100 a piece. Within a year one of the..."
- "Purchased a Super Start Powersport battery from Oreilly Auto and got ripped by Oreilly's. When I first 'unwrapped' the battery when I got home, the battery case was a very tight..."
- "The Clearance rack at the Vallejo Ross NEVER has more than one dress for sale in Women's sizes 18-24. The manager fails to keep it stocked. Photo: October 22nd...."