Katy, Texas

WORST COMPANY EVER!!!!!!!We have had to call them 5 times on the same prpblem.

Related: American Home Shield - CALIF DMV ANSWES CALLS FASTER THAN AHS!!

All they do is Band-Aid fix the problem, charge you your monthly fee+the service call fee. They just take and don't approve to have it fixed right!!! All of the ppl they send out even say they are cheap skates that wont fix anything completely, they just patch it for a temporary fix..... and you can NEVER get to a supervisor in the department that approves the repairs to ask why or how they dont fix it right!!!!

DO NOT SIGN UP WITH THIS COMPANY THEY TAKE YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY AND FIX IT WITH A TEMPORARY SOLUTION, 0000 STARS!!!!!!!Look at the paperwork twice in leaa than 24hrs for the same problem!!!!!!

Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problems with payment / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with American Home Shield?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.