69 views

One of the worst companies, and service I've ever seen. Careless, irresponsible, and liars.

Their contractors are even worse.

Total nightmare. I would never reccomend this incompitent company.....do yourselves a favor, stay away....

Product or Service Mentioned: American Home Shield Customer Care.

Comments

I could not agree more! I am in the midst of three repairs - starting in early November; it is now the end of January.

Two plumbers to handle a leaky kitchen faucet. My oven is still not working, as the former appliance repair company did not actually fix it. They have now been separated out on two tickets, rather than one per the new company who came yesterday.

Just as I think things might be improving, I receive a voice mail from AHS that due to my phone call, they are canceling my contract. I called to canceled the in-lieu-of cash out the plumber suggested.

I just want the bloody thing replaced if it needs to be. Furthermore, I have paid for the insurance so I actually have coverage. I do not want to be gouged by a plumber and have to pay for his service out of my own pocket. I would have had a much better plumber come to do the work.

I have found it really does not matter if one rep seems great due to the fact that at the end of the day, what they promised you does not actually happen.

Very, very poor service.

Terrible contractors. I wish I had read the reviews before choosing this company!!!

American Home Shield Reviews