Very disappointed with the service after the sale from American Home Shield. I have been a customer since June of this year and I have two houses under thier contract.

I had a breakdown at my one unit and tried to schedule a service online but they only pulled up one of two addresses and it happened to be the wrong one, so I pick up the phone. I wait 40 minutes on hold waiting to schedule a service that took 1 minute. I received an email confirming the scheduled service. I never received a phone call from the service agent in over 24 hours per the email said I would be contacted, so I call that company.

They said they never received the service request from American home shield. They also me inform they expect a check waiting for the technician at time of service, but I don't live in that house so again I pick up the phone to call and pay for the service a head of time. On hold again for another 25 minutes patience wearing thin. While on hold on my cell phone I pick up my work phone dial the same number and ask for sales, within one minute I am talking to sales agent, this says they care more about selling than service and this is terrible.

Finally they answer and I ask for a manager and the manager is gone of course, so I'm transfered to a service support lady who is rude and said she would have a manager call me back, and I'm still waiting for a return phone call from a manager over one hour to resolve this issue of terrible service. I am going to post this as many places as possible.

Product or Service Mentioned: American Home Shield Customer Care.

Comments