296 views
1.3

Reported forced air heating not working January 11, 2017. As of February 2, All Systems, contractor sent by AHS had not gotten authorization or the replacement unit shipped to replace my heater.

All Systems wants $1800 from me plus what AHS is willing to pay. This is an unreasonable amount! I have quote for less from a Commercial HVAC installer. AHS Cash in Lieu offer was $602.63.

That was to cover my buying a new unit and having it installed. This is a forced air heater for 1800 sq ft house. Who can replace a heater for $602.63. Spent numerous hours on the phone, writing letters, emails and today got notice from AHS that service was complete.

I told AHS I will accept $602.63 plus the new unit and have my own HVAC installer do the job or use All Systems for $900owner, greg, quoted me when inspected my heater. They are far from being thru with my claim. Contractor price to purchase unit is $895 .

People considering buying AHS warranty (American Home shield)need to look at them on Facebook. Only people recommending them are realtors.

Product or Service Mentioned: American Home Shield Claim.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: Give me Unit shipped to All Systems & Cash in Lieu offer or install for $900 my out of pocket..

Comments