Crawfordville, Florida
1.9

I've been a cusomer since 2011. Never had any major problems until 2016.

Our air went out in March 2016. It is still out Sep 2016. We have had our conditioner sloppyly fixed every month since March of this year and two times in one week in Sept. They use Total Air Care awful company taking everybody's money.

When I call AHS someone is always suppose to call me back after waitg on the phone about 20 to 30 min to let me know the status of replacing the unit. STILL WAITING on that call. In the contract it states if it can not be fixed they will replace it. We had also ask can we get a second opinion they said yes and would cover the cost but when I did, they called later and denied repaymet to use Needless to say we were out of that money oh and all the orher money we paid because Total Air fixef something that was nit covered in the contract.

Each time I call AHS there is a scripted apology from the customer service rep but no one seem to be concerned that people are in 100 degree heat in Florida daily with no air.

I canceled my service today they asked for a reason but didnt care to loose a good paying customer. By the way someone is to call me back to verify cancellaion still waiting!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: American Home Shield Air Conditioner Warranty.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

I spoke with someone yesterday and they were going to sending me an email with the GE built in oven so that I can review it and approve or disapprove the replacement. To date, have not received any email concerning the GE built in over in the amount of $561.73. Please have someone call me or email me.

American Home Shield Reviews