Phoenix, Arizona

2 hour wait on the phone for customer service for a/c repair in Phoenix when its 113 degrees. Your customer service rep seemed put out and told me I could not get a contractor out for 3 days.

We are expected to get to 115 degrees on thursday and all she reminded me that it gets humid where shes at and its hot there. .

I will file a complaint with cosumer affairs, better business bureau and the local television channel here that has already done a special on home warranty companies. By the way, yours came up up number 2 in complaints in Phoenix.

Shame on American Home Shield and the service you dont produce!

Comments

Well, the same has happened to me here in Phoenix metro area. On Sat.

20 June, my heat pump air cooling died. Called AHS, they couldn't get anyone dispatched. Seriously, in this high heat?? Was told to get an outside contractor to look at system and call a special number to discuss diagnostics and repair/replace need.

When tech called them, the office had closed! When he did get to speak the next day, (Sunday) they complained that the repair estimate was too high and they wanted a 2nd opinion, but did not have anyone to dispatch! Yesterday, Monday, a guy came out but refused to get off ladder to go on roof to look at the system. He said he would call AHS for them to get someone else.

This is Tuesday, 23 June and we have not heard from anyone at AHS. Time for a class action lawsuit, as I paid out of pocket.

Will contact the AZ State;s Attorney's Office, the BBB, the FTC and FCC. They should be prohibited from writing any contract in AZ or FL due to lots of complaints.

American Home Shield Reviews