Killeen, Texas
1.7
Service Scheduling

Don't request service in Texas on a Friday after close of business for an air condition repair because the repair person will NOT be available until the next business day (Monday). We ended up paying after hour/weekend charges because we couldn't wait two more days with the inside of the house temperature at 89° and summer doesn't arrive until tomorrow.

We've been paying a monthly premium with AHS since June 07, at $51.00 a month you would think they would at least find a service person "willing" to come out and repair our ac. This is the reason why we are planning to take our business and money to Choice Home Warranty because it seems like AHS is out to make a profit rather than trying to keep a loyal customer.

You have access to the system, if you care to discuss this matter now that I've explained our experience with AHS we'll be glad to hear from someone who can make a difference!! Thank you..

Comments

Shame on AHS. Same problem as above.

It is frakin 111 degrees outside and I was just told they didn't have anyone available until Monday (this is Saturday June 20, 2015) and told I can pay out of pocket and get reimbursed. If I need a new unit, I am screwed, cause we don't have $7 Grand sitting around. Shame on these mothers, take your money and ***.

I said to the customer service rep..."what do you mean you don't have anyone available until Monday...this is Phoenix AZ, it gets hot every summer and you don't have anyone available"? Wow.