Livingston, New Jersey

Where to start with this company? We have not had our A/C fixed in nearly two weeks.

They have sent 5 different businesses/technicians to our home, and they all say the same thing. AHS does not want to authorize the part. They are not holding up their end of the contract. We have small children and pets in the home.

The thermostat can not keep up with the temperature in the house. It stops at 101 degrees. The customer service representatives obviously have training in dealing with irate customers. Their apologies mean nothing.

I have spoken to supervisors who assure me they will call back personally. I have yet to receive a phone call. I have insisted on staying on the line until I get a satisfactory response. I told them I will go all the way up the chain to the CEO if need be.

It doesn't matter because they just lie to tell me what I need to hear. I do not believe anything they say. We are seeking legal advice in this matter. Our children are overheating, getting sick, and vomiting.

I will hold AHS responsible for any damage and medical bills that arise from this. I'm so angry, I can't even get into the amount of time we have spent on hold trying to get through to someone at their 800 number.

AHS is a fraud. Stay away from them.

Product or Service Mentioned: American Home Shield Warranty.

Comments

Another scam from a company.

Eventually these companies will be shut down by the ATTY General's from each state that the companies are headquartered in.

American Home Shield Reviews