San Diego, California

I had a dishwasher that had trays that had rotted away. Ahs sent someone out who's brought dishwasher trays that did not fit my dishwasher.

He said ahs would only pay for these generic trays. We had him ordered another set and they did not fit either. We ended up having to pay for a new dish washer because ahs would not give us the correct parts to fix it. 2nd problem is we had a leak in our shower.

Ahs would not pay the Plummer to make *** in our tile so he could fix the hole in the pipe. They would not pay to repair the tile once the pipe was fixed. We had to pay over $450 to repair the hole and replace it with a different color tile. 3rd problem was my hot water heater started leaking and when I called ahs, they gave me a company that would not come out until 5 days later.

Ahs said they would not repair the damage to the floor because of the leak.

I told them that I needed another company to come out today because I was getting a lot of water on the floor. Ahs said they would not contact another company, I ended up finding another company that could fix my hot water heater and then cancelled my policy with AHS because of their poor service

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments