2.1

After being with AHS for several years I had a small claim. First they tried to get out of following their written warranty. After reading the warranty I asked that they just take care of what was promised. Put came to shove and the dishwasher was fixed. You need to read ever letter and every word as they will try to get out of the warranty any way they can. Well several months later they sent me a termination /non renewal letter. When asked why one of their executives said" It's a relationship issue" What does this mean? my interpretation is,if you can read the warranty and hold them to it it's a good chance they will cancel you! Take your $600.00 a year put it in a saving account and then if you ever need a repair the odds are you will be ahead. Take this as you may, just my own opinion and I will tell you I am being nice.

My thoughts stay away from all these companies unless you read your terms and conditions VERY carefully. Look for things like, max liability, depreciation, proof of service for three years, cost of freon at $40.00 per pound average, most companies pay $10.00.

Direct number to executive services 901-537-8000

Product or Service Mentioned: American Home Shield Customer Care.

American Home Shield Pros: Dealing with susan roberts.

American Home Shield Cons: Ahs, No real commitment to customer.

Comments