San Francisco, California
1.6K views

Had bad service by AHS regarding water heater replacement. 13yr old water heater developed a leak day before Christmas and no one to come till couple days later.

(Not an Emergency by there book) Their Contractor Graydon Kouri In Fairfield CA comes out and "Yes your 13 year old water heater has a leak and needs replacement" Nothing for done over weekend now more days no hot water so I tell AHS will buy a 12yr warranty water heater vs the one they are going to get that is warrantied for 6 years so will not have to file claim sooner and have the inconvience of water heater out sooner. So win win for AHS and Me though I know I will pay difference of cost of what they were going to put in. Now Gradon Kouri tech very unprofessional comes out and installs water heater 5 day after went bad and does not install earthquake straps properly and I have to loan the guy my tools to do the job.

Complain to owner who has to come back out and fix his techs work over hour and half only later find out he overcharges me what AHS rate is and AHS does not reimburse me difference of cost of their water heater really cost paid just over $100 for 40gal gas water heater. Now Im screwed by both AHS and Gradon Kouri

Product or Service Mentioned: American Home Shield Warranty.

Comments