90 views

I don't know what happened, but we have been a customer of AHS for over 20 years and for the most part, have been satisfied customers. This recent horrible service began with the breakdown of our microwave, which costs approx $600 and which AHS has repaired twice already totaling over $800.

I put the request in on December 17, 2017 and as of today, January 17th, a month later, we are still without a microwave. I have called numerous times - even in the loop of of their IVR for almost two hours when the system hung up on me. Anyway, one one of the calls that I was able to get through I informed them that it does not make sense to repair this microwave again and I would like it replaced...I got the runaround. They were supposed to call me back (the service tech came out and determined they can repair it), but they have not.

On the phone RIGHT NOW, and its over 1:45:00 (one hour and forty five mins)!! I even offered to pay for the new microwave and simply have them refund the $125 service fee they already cashed. I tried calling their corporate office, but you will not get anyone as you have to know their TEN DIGIT extension..otherwise you will be put in the loop of never-ending resolution. PLEASE DO NOT USE THESE FOLKS.

THEIR LEVEL OF SERVICE HAS GROSSLY DIMINISHED.

GOODBYE, ADIOS AHS!!! I AM ENDING OUR 20-PLUS YEARS OF SERVICE!

Product or Service Mentioned: American Home Shield Homeowners Policy Claim.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

American Home Shield Pros: Alleged benefits.

American Home Shield Cons: Wait time on telephone always over 30 minutes, Not honoring their contract, No real commitment to customer, Not caring about losing a customer.

Store Location: 106 Old Mill Rd, LaGrange, GA 30240, USA