Amerian Home Shield customer service is the worst and managment is no better. I have been waiting almost 2 weeks just to get someone out here to look at my appliance. I Took 2 days off work because for some reason AHS cancelled my apt with the first contactor. The second contractor never showed which was Sears, they didn't call to let me know. Now I on the 3 contractor which said it could be another week because they can get out here to look at my appliance. POOOOOOOR service. I cannot believe that when I spoke with management they said that they have no control over the appts whether the contract show or not. How can you say that when I have the contract with your company and not the contractor. Now sure how this company manages to stay in business.

Product or Service Mentioned: American Home Shield Home Warranty.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Until this time, AHS has beeb just fine. But Sears has not shown up for two appointments - one without any contact and one that I had to call in and was told they couldn't come due to severe weather - which was nonsense - we had no severe weather.

I called the service center 3 times and get people from India (or wherever) who are hard to understand. I don't know that they even understand American English! They say they check into my repair request and call me back. No call backs.

We've been waiting a month to have our dishwasher repaired. The on-line system won't let me just enter another service request. I called and asked for a different service than Sears and was to get a call back. It's been another week and guess what?

NO CALL BACK and NO REPAIR. Just parts sitting on top of the counter.