186 views

Have a problem with my Air Conditioner not working. Repairman came on June 30, 2017 (AC repair company out of Tulare CA), and did not repair anything.

Technician was just starting to look at the first unit when I told him that there were two units to look at. He became so abusive because he said that I was trying to cheat his company by not having 2 work orders. I finally had to ask him to leave. I again verified with American Home Shield (AHS) that only one work order is needed for the 2 AC units.

I have been charged the $75 service call fee with no repairs made. I have made 3 phone calls to AHS and after being on hold for about an hour each time I finally hung up. My AC is still having the same problem July 17, 2017, and I made another service request - through the computer since they don't answer the phone. Will see what happens, but really I am not hopeful that they are going to fix it.

I absolutely would not recommend AHS to anyone! They really don't seem to be interested in any customer service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Store Location: 3839 Forest Hill Irene Rd, Memphis, TN 38125, USA

Comments

Same Issue, AHS called Climate Masters out to do nothing. Now they will not answer!!!!

American Home Shield Reviews