Verified Reviewer

2.8

Update by user May 15, 2021

It has been 82 days since my refrigerator stopped cooling and AHS has done very little to resolve the situation. Appliance repair company has replaced compressor 3 times, but that has obviously not been the source of the problem.

AHS has not returned a single phone call and management hides behind inept customer service center in India. I have contacted a local law firm and will file suit for a variety of non-performance issues and breach of contract. AHS and parent company Front Door are cowardly thieves that hide in their corporate offices, without a shred of decency for their customers.

They should be ashamed. I will ultimately get my day.

Original review posted by user Apr 14, 2021

I am a long-time(18+ yrs), multiple property customer of AHS. I have a recorded conversation of AHS assigned vendor soliciting bribe for service and other illegal activities and stated that AHS is aware of practice and agrees with practice.

I tried reporting to the toll free line in India, but have not received response. I am extremely concerned that I have not even been contacted by AHS and now it appears that I will need to retain counsel to find resolution. This is not the AHS that I have known for nearly two decades. I am a disabled senior citizen and I am certain that this scam has been perpetrated on others like me.

Initially I did not think AHS was a part of or *** this activity, but it appears that it is quite possible that the vendor was correct. What has happened to AHS? In the past, I would have been able to report unscrupulous contractors and work through a resolution. I assure you that has not been the case in this matter.

This will be my last attempt to try and resolve this extremely serious issue directly with AHS.

I will spend whatever time and resources necessary to take action against this vendor/contractor and AHS, not only for myself, but also for other disabled and seniors that may have fallen victim to these practices. Honestly, I expected more from AHS and Frontdoor.

User's recommendation: Beware of AHS assigned unscrupulous vendors/contractors.

Product or Service Mentioned: American Home Shield Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

American Home Shield Pros: Offer needed services.

American Home Shield Cons: Do not deliver what they promise, Illegal activity with unscrupulous vendors, Unable to speak to anyone with authority to solve problems, Management literally hides from customers, No returned phone calls.

Comments