113 views

Wow, this was an awesome review and you hit the nail right on the head. I sold AHS in Florida as a realtor and had them for my personal home warranty company for the past 15 years.

I again had a "free" 1 year warranty bought by the previous homeowners when we bought our new house in South Carolina, and they have progressively gotten worse. I cannot even begin to tell you about my ride home today when conversing with AHS about my fan. The outright tell me that they BASE THEIR PRICING ON THEIR REDUCED PRICING OF ITEMS THEY GET FROM VENDORS HOWEVER, they do not pass that reduction or buying power to their customers, so their cash out options are invalid and useless. I have finally had a enough of AHS.

Its sad to hear that they are backed by the American Realtors Association as I would not back them if my life depended on it! They are fraudulent, liars, and ***-artists who take advantage of the middle class working Americans. The President of the the Company Tim Fields, should be embarrassed to even be associated with such a fraudulent company with sketchy at best customer service. I actually spoke with a rep by the name of Ashley in the Options Dept at AHS who told me there were only 11 people in that dept and that I could NOT speak with a manager and there was only 1 of them, and due to AHS' PROTOCOL, THEY HAD TO CONVERSE WITH ME AT LEAST 30 SECONDS BEFORE EVEN TAKING A MESSAGE FOR A MANAGER!

Who is working for who?

AHS is NOT working for buyers or sellers, I would laugh at a realtor if they ever offered AHS free year to me! Chances are they do not have AHS for their own homes because they know they are thieves and criminals!

Product or Service Mentioned: American Home Shield Home Warranty.

American Home Shield Cons: Fraudulent.

Comments