American Home Shield - AHS rejected our repair request
AHS rejected our repair request because according to them it is not a covered malfunction, then the next day we get another letter rejecting the same repair request for a different reason, when we purchased the AHS warranty it was specifically because they represented themselves as covering the kind of repairs we have requested.Of course they say that they will continue to cover the particular items once we repair or replace them ourselves.
I've known thieves and robbers with more character and morality.
So I get to pay for AHS warranty AND a new microwave, dishwasher, and pool heater.I would NEVER have bought the AHS warranty but the realtor insisted it would protect us regarding any concerns we had about the appliances and HVAC systems.
PLEASE DO NOT RECOMMEND this lousy company to anyone if you are in the real estate business in any way.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Repair Request
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "A&E notes While I have my service contract through Sears it is A&E that gets sent out. The following is about A&E Service. Notes about Sears visit for washer (2/6/14) around noon. The..."
- "Service guy came to repair trash compactor and he found one less than 3 inch bone and he has make an issue that because of the compactor got burnt out...."
- "Having pool tiles removed and new ones placed plus acid wash today and tomorrow at a cost of over $5000. I have MANY pictures where the original tiles never made..."
- "I ordered my husband a flower and bear for Valentines last week. I ordered the bear with 3 flowers for $31.99 plus tax and delivery. the total being $51.41. What my husband..."
- "Dresses are knock offs poor quality and stitching was already coming undone and dress was see through. Paid $33.60 for a dress wanted to return for a refund said they..."
- "Purse arrived damaged, quality is *** and not what was pictured. They will not refund my money. What can we do to get them to refund my money? ..."
- "I purchased a North Trail 21FBS in May of 2015 from Camping World of Kissimmee, FL. Right off the batthe 120v. heater didnt work on AC, Shower head was clogged..."
- "About seven months ago I had Hardwood Specialists come out to the house to look at my Hardwood floors. They were in very bad shape. Ken Zand the salesman came..."
- "Hi i placed a order at 6:00pm today on December 2nd and the rep told me it will be about 20-30 minute wait for my order,i went to Dominos pizza..."