Verified Reviewer

3.0

I have called your cust serv team (located in the Philippines) numerous times over the last 4 months regarding non repair of my washing machine. AHS has sent out two different Appliance companies.

The last co tech told my husband that he needed to order a balancing sensor and would call when it came in so he could install it. We heard nothing more from him (Appliance Tech) and his company reported to AHS that they had fixed the washer. When in reality the tech did absolutely nothing to repair it. I have call every 2 weeks for the last 6 weeks to AHS cust serv and keep getting the run around.

I asked for a supervisor to call on two different occasions and never received a call back nor an email. We have been customers of AHS for over 20 years. I can not believe this is what AHS has come to. Very unhappy and want at this point my washer replaced.

Your last appliance co lied to us and to you. AHS is the one that picked the contractor that came out, not us.

Would someone in TGE USA please contact regarding this. This process to have our washing machine repaired started in April 2021 and its still not fixed.

Address: 16945 SE 327th Place Auburn, WA USA 98093

Preferred solution: At this point after 5 months of failed cust serv, I just want my machine replaced..

American Home Shield Pros: Some good contractors, Past claims, Sympathetic.

American Home Shield Cons: Failure to approve services listed in contract, Lack of service, Process for getting repairs was unsatisfactory.

Comments