Irvine, California

My washer wouldn't spin fast enough anymore and leave me with soaky wet clothes. I called AHS. It took four days for a technician to come out. When he inspected the machine, he showed me what was broken and said that he would have to order 3 different parts and come back later. He also said that the insurance might decide to replace the washer altogether, since this would be a pricey repair.

The next day I receive a call form AHS saying that they will not pay for anything because it was my mistake to overload the washer. I said that I did not overload the washer and they said that this was what the technician told them. He didn't mention anything about overloading to me the day before and when I called his company they were very rude and said that he doesn't have to communicate with me.

I will file reports about both these companies, AHS and FACTORY SERVICE APPLIANCE REPAIR. Something is definitely wrong here, they seem to work together in ripping people off! It looks like AHS's company policy is to not allow anything major to be fixed.

Product or Service Mentioned: American Home Shield Warranty.

Comments

Don't just stop with A.H.S. You also need to contact their parent company www.servicemaster.com/

American Home Shield Reviews