Virginia Beach, Virginia

My mother had things go wrong with her air cond as well as her air handler upstairs. To sum it all up they dont fix anything, charge the service charge rig it then send someone out the next month to rig it again.

They have enough small print in there contract to cover absolutely NOTHING. Our experience with them and the customer service was absolutely horrible. If you are thinking of using them find someone eles or believe me you will be better off paying out of pocket when something breaks. My mom paid them for 8 years 500$ a year for ABSOLUTELY nothing to be fixed when needed.

They feen on elderly and people wanting the peice of mind thinking they have ins incase of a major break down. My friend works for a major electrical co and his company will not even deal with them being so crooked. They find co. that are desperate that just want that 60$ service charge to lie and move on to the next customer.

IT IS SICK!!!!!

Comments

American Homeshield sent a plumber out several times to fix a leak on my hot water pipe under the house. The plumber used “duck tape” to repair the pipe.

Needless to say, the duck tape didn’t fix the leak. However, Mostly all of our walls cracked and our floors buckled causing costly damages to our home. Our children were sick from mold and my family had to go without hot water in very cold weather. We are suing American Homeshield and the plumber for the damages to our home, health, and living conditions.

While American Homeshield tries their best to get out of being responsible for the damages, they also sent us a letter saying that they are not renewing our contract. Oouuuch! Talk about insult to injury. If you are or used to be a customer or contractor I will be very grateful if I can get a statement from you sent to my email bpsashington@bellsouth.net.

Or call me (251)232-5106. I am especially interested in hearing from any contactors and former American Homeshield employees that can vouch for American Homeshield’s encouragement to make cheap repairs that only puts a temporary band-aid on the problem and their deceptiveness with denying claims that should be covered. Customers that share horror stories like mine and ended up with damage to their homes, I’d love to hear from you as well.

I am not looking for anyone to testify in court, only a true statement. I will also be willing to give my statement to anyone who needs it.

American Home Shield Reviews