Plano, Texas

I live in Texas and my AC went out , i called AHS

to request service it was on a friday no one called

back from the service company till after business

hours and was told they could not service me for another 4 days i said i can't wait in this heat i have to call AHS and have them fined some one else so

i called AHS and was told they could not change service provider and have to wait 4 days and if by then could not get resolved they will change provider so i said and have to wait another week they said yes so the money you spend on hotel room and dining out is more than what you save that's not counting the days off you have to take and wait for some *** head to call you and schedule an apointment and who knows if it's coverd or not and what they may make up to deny your claim , bottom line you're dealing with the lowest of the low , save your money and repair things on your own it's cheaper and faster .

Product or Service Mentioned: American Home Shield Claim.

Comments

I'm so sorry about what happened to you. AHS did the same to me.

Search American Home Shield is a crock and that'll give you how they treated me. We seriously need to get together somehow and do a class action suit against them!

American Home Shield Reviews