Henderson, Nevada

I have been a customer since 1999 and have only used them for a few repairs. I was satisfied with their service until 1/13/11, our refrigerator went out and as of today 2/26/11 we still have no resolution. The appliance company came out and told us we needed the defrost board replaced. The company could not get the original replacement part from Frigidaire and put in the replacement board that was supposed to work.

It did not work and the appliance company told us and AHS that Frigidaire was sending a wiring harness possibly solve the problem. It also did not solve the problem and the appliance company said they were out of options and the refrig should be replaced. AHS has continued to order parts for our frig refusing to acknowledge they need to replace it. One week the part that the appliance company received was a shelf not even close to the needed part! They pass the buck saying the appliance people ordered the wrong part, the manufacturer sent the wrong part and so on. Really the manufacturer has sent the wrong part 5 times already? I am stuck with a side by side freezer until I can get this resolved. I guess it is better than the other person I read who has been going on 4 months and 15 parts and has neither a working refrig or freezer but this really sucks.

I am sure I have already paid them enough to cover the replacement of the refrigerator! Our current contract expires at the end of March and somehow I need to get this resolved with them so I can then cancel their services. They email me instead of call to say they ordered yet another part that will not fix our refrigerator because they know I am pissed! There services are a joke and they do not care about customer satisfaction!!

Comments

ach is a joke and they suck, they do not have any concern for their customers' satisfaction at all. I do not recommend their services to anyone.

American Home Shield Reviews