1.7
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

In November 2013, I had a faucet *** repaired (washer was replaced). Since 2013, one faucet *** broke and I couldn't get the water to stop running.

For fear it would happen to the other sinks, I went and checked them all and discovered two others were loose. Upon closer examination, I discovered there was a blue part (washer) inside which needed to be replaced. I called American Home Shield to repair the faucets. They sent another plumbing company.

It was a very young guy and he didn't seem motivated to do anything. He called American Home Shield and told them it didn't appear to be normal wear and tear. So, AHS refused to pay for the repair. I am so disappointed in this service.

I could have had another plumber repair them for half the costs of the visit. It was only to replace the washers in the faucet knobs. I also found two additional that were loose but still useable and suggested not waiting to replace those. The technician wrote up the order as repairing 5 faucets and it was only 5 washers (3 sinks) The washers were never replaced and I was billed for the service call ($75).

Now I'm in collections because I refuse to pay AHS another dime. SMH

Review about: American Home Shield Home Warranty.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: All the services offered if they would be delivered.

I didn't like: Poor service from contractors, Contractors encourage customers to purchase svcs not required.

Comments