2.8

Had an AC problem for 3 weeks. Had a scheduled appt that AHS set up to fix my AC.

Waited and the tech never showed up. Come to find out, my work order was cancelled. Called AHS and they said it was cancelled because we wanted another company to come check it out. Waited for that specific company to call to schedule an appt, but they never did.

I called that company and they said they never got a work order from AHS.

So I contacted AHS to set up another appt and I did not care who came out. They gave me another company. That company called within 10 minutes to schedule an appt.

The day of the appt June 4, I checked my status of my appt. through my email and again it said it was cancelled.

I called AHS and they said it was cancelled because it was dispatched to another company.

It is odd that AHS never notify me to let me know that they cancelled my appt. As of right now I am waiting on the AC company to open to call them to see if they received a work order from AHS.

I am very upset and there is no one to call to voice my frustration.

Product or Service Mentioned: American Home Shield Air Conditioner Warranty.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: After and when my AC is fixed, I should not have to pay for the refrigerant for my AC, since it is probably so low, due to no tech coming to my home to fix my AC..

American Home Shield Cons: Asked numerous times to talk to a supervisor been denied, No supervisors to talk to.

Location: 860 Ridge Lake Blvd, Memphis, TN 38120