Verified Reviewer

1.5

Agreement 27096****

I currently have a agreement with AHS that I want to cancel due to my rate increasing 25%from last year and the unbelievably horrible customer service.

After numerous calls (twice hung up on) I still an unable to get this accomplished.

I requested to have my contract cancelled as of Feb 24, 2021 when my next payment is due I was told since I was cancelling 1 month early you could charge any amount you wanted as a service fee. I requested to speak to a supervisor/manager and was put on hold then disconnected.

I received an email stating my agreement was cancelled as of Feb 23, 2021.

I called back for the 3rd time today and was told the same thing so requested since I was hung up on and no one calls you back, that my end date would be when my agreement runs out March 24, 2021 and I need a new email with that date. And again I was hung up on.

What I am requesting is:

Confirmation my account is still valid until expiration of March 24, 2021

Confirmation that I am cancelling my renewal

I do not feel this should be so difficult and this is why among other reasons cancelling my account with AHS.

Kimberly Fortunato

973-945-****

Preferred solution: Agreement situation retified.

Comments