I had American shield send a tech to check my ac unit out June 29 they added freon, ac back working. It is now August 12 and ac not working.

I paid $100 service fee and $450 for freon. I call today August 12th they told me that I would have to pay another 100 for them to send a tech out, I'm like I just paid a hundred a month and a couple weeks ago, they said it's been over 30 days, so I'm like I have to hope that my a.c. unit breaks down in 30 days so I wouldn't have to pay another service fee they basically said yea.

Im like I'm calling for the same problem I had ac unit not working. So I asked do you have exemptions because im only a few days from the 30 days it's not like im calling 6 months later and they told me no, that's bad customer service if you ask me.

User's recommendation: I wouldn't recommend.

Product or Service Mentioned: American Home Shield Warranty.

Preferred solution: Send a tech to look at my unit without service fee, my wife and I have been paying for 3 years and this is our first problem and this is the results.

American Home Shield Pros: Advertisment.

American Home Shield Cons: Customer service wasd not good.

Comments