The first house I purchased I had ahs for four years and never had a single problem. The second house I bought the title company put me with a different company and I went out of my way to have them cancel that so I could go with ahs because of how wonderful they were for my other house.

This was a mistake. The first wk we moved in the range and the dishwasher broke and they would only replace one of them stating they never worked from prior to moving in. Now 6 mos after moving in I have a clogged kitchen sink and they sent a handyman service to fix it, which they could not even though they tried but they kicked the request back to ahs to have them reassign it. It's been a week and I still have a clogged sink that I can't use and am washing my dishes in the bathroom.

I have been trying to get someone to do something and they keep saying they've escalated the call and to give them 48 hrs. I am currently on hold with a csr once again to beg someone to either let me call a plumber myself and file a claim which I'm doubting they'll pay for or just find someone to fix it.

User's recommendation: Find any other company.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

American Home Shield Pros: There are no pros.

American Home Shield Cons: Just about every interaction i had with them, Vendors are incompetent, Lousy company, Value of service, Lack of communication on repair orders.

Comments