100% full Not resolved

Be aware: When a snake got in my Outside A/C unit, they would not pay for the damage (it shorted out the circuit board) because it wasn't "normal wear & tear).With that argument, no appliance problems can be considered "normal wear & tear".

Be aware that they will do anything not to pay for appliance failure.

This was obvious a problem with something like the seals around the electrical or other connections.How else could a snake get in?

I am very upset with their refusal to pay for my loss of service and have dropped them after making way too many payments without ever needing to apply for help.

Review about: Ahs Systems Plan.

I didn't like: Not honoring the warranty, Considering a snake a rodent.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $5000
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with American Home Shield?

Comments

JNLA2015
#1019684

At least you have a nice snake skin belt. : )

American Home Shield Customer Care Review from Santa Ana, California American Home Shield "i called them on sat. When my air first one out and today is Thursday and I live in Arizona an excessive heat warning for this week and yet it..." Read more American Home Shield Refrigerator Repair Review from Mount Crawford, Virginia American Home Shield "ABISMAL!!! DONT WASTE TIME OR MONEY! I have had two other home warranty companies each for my two prior respective homes. Just moved in to our current (third) home and..." Read more Contractor refused to tell the facts to American Home Shield American Home Shield "June 2015. Houston, Texas. The refrigerator door seal gasket and hinge cam on Kitchen Aid 13 year old unit were worn out due to age and normal use in household environment...." Read more American Home Shield - Leaking valve in my back yard American Home Shield "I have been a customer for 10 years with AHS . I'm frustrate with the last issue that happened at my home .I called for a dripping valve on the..." Read more Etihad Airways - Missing my cabin language Etihad Airways "On May 17th 2017, in EY 271 Fly from chennai - abuthabi,i miss my red safari box type cabin language inside the flight itself, in my cabin language i have..." Read more Getblastednow - Dave Rupley "sold" me some Jeep stuff and never delivered Getblastednow "Dave, to his credit, is a very convincing *** man. He sold me a set of Rubicon tires and rims that he had advertised on Craigslist for $500.00. After a..." Read more Fedex - Just one fed ex guy never buzzes / leaves packages outside / video Fedex "Just one of our Seattle Fed Ex drivers leaves packages outside and pretends to ring buzzer but he's clearly just clicking the "Cancel" button. No other delivery drivers, Fed Ex..." Read more City Of Hope Hospital - A license to Kill! City Of Hope Hospital "My child tragically lost her life last year at City of Hope hospital, Duarte, CA. She was admitted to the hospital with an unresolved urinary tract infection. There were numerous..." Read more