American Home Shield - A snake in my outside A/C unit...
Be aware: When a snake got in my Outside A/C unit, they would not pay for the damage (it shorted out the circuit board) because it wasn't "normal wear & tear).With that argument, no appliance problems can be considered "normal wear & tear".
Be aware that they will do anything not to pay for appliance failure.
This was obvious a problem with something like the seals around the electrical or other connections.How else could a snake get in?
I am very upset with their refusal to pay for my loss of service and have dropped them after making way too many payments without ever needing to apply for help.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Not honoring the warranty
- Considering a snake a rodent
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Ahs Systems Plan
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I was involved in a car accident on September 24th 2014 in which the who i had hit was uninsured and driving when he took off from the scene of..."
- "Good luck! We had a pipe in our kitchen DISINTEGRATE this morning and were told that there is no need for an expedited service call because there's not an active..."
- "2 very bad experince with home shild First one is the home pipe blockage and they send the plumber without equipment snake or any thing he shows up in open..."
- "I hired Julie Murphy at to plan a destination wedding at Storybook Barn in Sough Carolina, she was fired fired the venue and never returned our deposit. She has done..."
- "I placed an order from Avenue.com on October 7th and when I received it, one of the sandals was missing a stone. I returned the sandals and waiting 2..."
- "I was shocked when I bought two of the Publix brand yogurt last week. They were on sale and I love blackberries, and the picture got my attention. I said..."
- "I order a Dallas Cowboy Decanter Set in July or beginning of August, they stated it will be shipped. After about a week or 2 I called because I didn't..."
- "We paid $500 for a Larson security door including installation by a contractor! This door was presented with a video of being beaten with a bat, and a crowbar with..."
- "Beware! I would not recommend Gateway Select Properties to anyone! The 'owner' Katherine Work is really a piece of Work! Do NOT, i repeat, DO NOT sign their faulty lease..."