Pickens County, South Carolina
100% full Not resolved

Be aware: When a snake got in my Outside A/C unit, they would not pay for the damage (it shorted out the circuit board) because it wasn't "normal wear & tear).With that argument, no appliance problems can be considered "normal wear & tear".

Be aware that they will do anything not to pay for appliance failure.

This was obvious a problem with something like the seals around the electrical or other connections.How else could a snake get in?

I am very upset with their refusal to pay for my loss of service and have dropped them after making way too many payments without ever needing to apply for help.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of not honoring the warranty and considering a snake a rodent. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of ahs systems plan and associated monetary loss in the amount of $5000. American Home Shield needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ahs systems plan in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at American Home Shield.

Had an Experience with American Home Shield?

Comments

JNLA2015
#1019684

At least you have a nice snake skin belt. : )