Pickens County, South Carolina
100% full Not resolved

Be aware: When a snake got in my Outside A/C unit, they would not pay for the damage (it shorted out the circuit board) because it wasn't "normal wear & tear).With that argument, no appliance problems can be considered "normal wear & tear".

Be aware that they will do anything not to pay for appliance failure.

This was obvious a problem with something like the seals around the electrical or other connections.How else could a snake get in?

I am very upset with their refusal to pay for my loss of service and have dropped them after making way too many payments without ever needing to apply for help.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Not honoring the warranty, Considering a snake a rodent.

Had an Experience with American Home Shield?

Comments

JNLA2015
#1019684

At least you have a nice snake skin belt. : )

American Home Shield Home Warranty Review from Thaxton, Mississippi American Home Shield "AHS replaced my long neck stainess steel kitchen faucet with a cheap, short neck, shiny chrome faucet and they don't understand why I'm upset. What good is home..." Read more American Home Shield - **READ CONTRACT CAREFULLY** American Home Shield "If you are considering buying a home warranty policy from AHS, you really need to have an attorney review the contract. What YOU think it says in black and white,..." Read more American Home Shield Customer Care Review from Santa Ana, California American Home Shield "i called them on sat. When my air first one out and today is Thursday and I live in Arizona an excessive heat warning for this week and yet it..." Read more American Home Shield - Review about Ahs Home Warranty from Yuba City, California American Home Shield "I have had to use ahs twice recently and both experiences were handle So unprofessionally and no consideration to their customer. Repairs made with rusty muddy parts. When told to..." Read more Jbenton Painting And Drywall - Rude Drywall "Professional"? JBenton Painting & Drywall Jbenton Painting And Drywall "I am looking for a company to drywall, there was an ad on Craiglist, so I looked up the phone number in Google and it popped up a business so..." Read more Avoid Caldwell, ID Pawn 1 Pawn 1 "They had a 5 star review from me, but their manager and employees were ***. Not only were they rude, but wouldn't take 5 dollars off of a console that..." Read more Verizon - Not given prepaid service I paid for Verizon "On June 1, 2017, I tried to purchase internet access from my Verizon Jetpack device but did not receive what I had originally paid for. I spoke with customer service..." Read more LIFECELL IS SURELY A SCAM Lifecell "They take $189 out and put it on pending mode for the one you think your getting free but really arent.But you pay the shipping.So its a scam and falso..." Read more