American Home Shield - A snake in my outside A/C unit...
Be aware: When a snake got in my Outside A/C unit, they would not pay for the damage (it shorted out the circuit board) because it wasn't "normal wear & tear).With that argument, no appliance problems can be considered "normal wear & tear".
Be aware that they will do anything not to pay for appliance failure.
This was obvious a problem with something like the seals around the electrical or other connections.How else could a snake get in?
I am very upset with their refusal to pay for my loss of service and have dropped them after making way too many payments without ever needing to apply for help.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Not honoring the warranty
- Considering a snake a rodent
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Ahs Systems Plan
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "If you are considering buying a home warranty policy from AHS, you really need to have an attorney review the contract. What YOU think it says in black and white,..."
- "I just want everyone to know how American Home Shield treats their customers. My brother died on July 4th and I had to go out of town for the funeral..."
- "June 2015. Houston, Texas. The refrigerator door seal gasket and hinge cam on Kitchen Aid 13 year old unit were worn out due to age and normal use in household environment...."
- "I Shashikant bhange had bought Skechers shoe go walk 3 on 16/03/2016 from Inc 5 store in Vimannagar pune.I used another spare shoes in rainy months. After that I used..."
- "POSHMARK ALLOWS THE SELLING OF COUNTERFEIT MICHAEL KORS HANDBAGS! COUNTERFEITS ARE ILLEGAL TO BUY AND TO SELL! I WAS WARNED BY POSHMARK BECAUSE I WAS LETTING BUYERS KNOW WHICH BAGS..."
- "We purchased the edge royalist 5th wheel a year ago October. Our first problem started 2 weeks after we purchased it. The roof on the slide out leaked like a..."
- "Order flowers for 11am delivery flowers never got there the first day and then was delivered a day later. Flowers looked nothing like the picture..."
- "I placed an order from Avenue.com on October 7th and when I received it, one of the sandals was missing a stone. I returned the sandals and waiting 2..."
- "the tufted fabric is down to the black underfabric (?) in a mere 16 months. this is in the front of each arm where no hands, fingers ever touch...."