Verified Reviewer

Policy is my Moms although I pay for it. June 20 - Asked for expedited assistance right from the beginning for my Mom since heatwave was coming, and she's 79 y/o.

First company stated a new unit was needed due to age and wear and still using environmentally outdated refrigerant. After calling 9 times, holding 1hr each call, multiple disconnects, reps with lack of understanding in English language, and being lied to, finally spoke to escalations and told process being expedited, but they wanted 2nd opinion or could give me $40 cash towards 4lbs of old refrigerant (leaving me $400 to pay knowing the unit will leak it right back out!). 2nd company said compressor blew up and unit needed to be replaced. That was end of July and still no resolution.

Called 3 times at 1hr hold time each, jerked around by reps, asked for escalations to return call each time. They had customer service rep call on August 7th to say again (verbatim) that it was in escalations and the process would be expedited.

This whole process has been inexcusable!! I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY TO ANYONE!

User's recommendation: Document everything if you already use this company. If you don’t currently use them, then DON’T SIGN UP WITH THEM.

Preferred solution: New AC Unit.

Comments