128 views

Your company sent out a very unprofessional a/c co. They changed a motor which they said was incorrect and said I needed freon ,it cost me $715.00 for the freon ,which was not the problem and the motor they took out was the same one that they put in ,the a/c still did not work they came out again and said I needed a new a/c ..

They sent that request to you . You wanted a 2nd opionion so you sent a co. Called A and R complete repair ,and within 5 mins. He found the problem a txv part ,and a filter located in the wrong place ,I have to say I am very pleased with the work of a and r my a/c is working great ,but you would not pay for this ,I had to pay $1540.00 .

And he also told me the motor the other co. Took out is the same as the one they put in ,you payed for that so you also got ripped off. So my problem is it cost me a lot of money for a fly by night co.

That you sent out ..I am on social security so this created a big hardship for me ,I am not happy and I think your co. Is very unfair in this matter.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments