Kingsport, Tennessee

I reorted Online to AHS my A/C was out 5/29/15, Advantage Heating & A/C came to my house on 6/1/15 and stated it was a part they had to order, took my $75 service fee and left. Said it would take 3 days after they order it on 6/2/15 to get here.

I haven't heard a word from Advantage since with repeated calls to theirbusiness to find out what is going on. Finally called AHS to see what the PROBLEM was on 6/5/15. Well, she kept saying AHS couldn't solve the problem unless they were informed of it and tgis was the 1st AHS had heard there was a problem as I saw it. She called Advantage herself with me on the line and she goot no response and was made to leave them a message to call AHS and me to let us know what the hold up was.

I have never received a response from AHS or Advantage yet and today is 6/9/15. It has been as hot as 87 degrees in this house on some evenings. There is a human being living here with a brain aneurysm repair, who cannot tolerate the heat and 3 little dogs and 2 cats and 1 large dog as well suffering. I live in a nice neighborhood in thehistoric district of our city.

I paid good monthly fees of $73 to these rip off artists so I can expect to never be in such a situation and look what my payments have got me? I know Advantage is going to take care of every customer they might be lucky enough to get not involved with AHS before taking care of the AHS coustomer and I know why....if they wait, say 8 business days to care for non AHS customers, THESE CUSTOMERS will find another heating & A/C service and Advantage knows they all ready have my $75 and they are guaranteed payment from AHS when ever they should deem it possible to service my situation. AHS is crooked and they hire crooked representatives to fulfill their service contracts. I am in a tri cities situation and am in administration and I intend to tell at least 200 people and ask them to tell 6 more each, to avoid AHS like the plague, recounting the *** I'm living in this HOT house.

The sad part is, I have been using them since 1997 and each year the service goes worse to non existent. No more.

THEY ARE OUT and CHOICE is going to be my next home warranty. Oh and by the way AHS isn't even in the top 10 warranty companies at this time.

Product or Service Mentioned: American Home Shield Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

American Home Shield Cons: Crooked contractor 0 integrity.

Comments