Brundidge, Alabama

We have had issues with our AC for 3 months and after AHS sending out numerous companies and dealing with a bunch of techs it’s still broke to this day. If I could give them no stars I would.

They don’t back the companies they send to do repairs and do t look and do research on so companies they send cause some are garbage like we have been dealing with. I’ve been trying to deal with them and be nice about it but when sitting in a house with broke AC in alabama in the hot months it really sucks. I’m looking into another company cause AHS doesn’t do their part and the customer like me gets screwed over.

3 months of payment at $54 ($162) and 2 service fees at $75 ($150) and keep on adding Freon so far at $270. With that I’ve paid $582 and still no AC I don’t recommend American Home Shield get someone else.

Product or Service Mentioned: American Home Shield Air Conditioner Warranty.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: Fix the problem that’s why I’ve paid already $560 some dollars. 90 plus days with no AC cause this company can’t do their part so the customer suffers. .

Comments

You knew you needed a $7,000 new system, but decided to get a policy instead. Or, you bought a house knowing it needs a new system.

If so, the sellers definitely knew the system needs replacing. A home warranty is never going to perform miracles. You opted to go the cheap route, and this is it.

Cancel the policy and hire your own company, and get ready to buy a new system. That’s the right way to handle it.

@Anonymous

You probably one of those redneck AHS "contractors" with no license. Stay in your trailer park and stop screwing people. You are the lowest form of scum...you hillbilly!