Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

Our ac went out at night on 7/23/18. We registered online for repair as instructed on the morning of 7/24/18.

We received a phone call on 7/25/18 stating that the first repair date available was on 7/28/18. Their contract states that a repair will be scheduled within two business days so I asked to speak to a manager. The manager did move the repair date up to 7/27/18, after stating that they were simply to busy to come within two business days. The technician came on 7/27/18, was there for 15 minutes and said the ac was repaired.

By the next morning the house had not cooled off so we called AHS again and were told that the next repair date would be on 7/2/18, nine days after our ac went down in the middle of the summer in south GA.

Very poor service, contract is bogus. Could not be more dissatisfied with this company.

Product or Service Mentioned: American Home Shield Air Conditioner Warranty.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

American Home Shield Cons: Does not commit to contrac5 agreement.

Comments

Please correct your dates on you comments. It’s difficukt to follow time lineI feel your frustration.

I have been trying to get service on my a/c since June 20, 2018. Today is July 5, 2018

Now I am worried about my ac getting fixed. I requested service 4 days ago and they seem to not be able to get a company that services my area!

Plus no one at AHS seems to think it is important enough to call me to let me know this! I have to continually call myself!

What happens in the dead of winter when it is -20F and my furnace goes out? Am I going to have to wait a week and have all my pipes freeze?

@Kris

Same here. They never call when they say they will.

Every time I call I’m on hold for 20-30 mins. I’ve been waiting since June 20, 2018