Called for LG microwave repair on November 2 2017. Waited 1 week for the repair company to contact us to schedule.

After failing to hear from the company, I called them without any luck. Not even a voicemail option. Waited another week and still nothing from the repair company. Now, being desperate with Thanksgiving approaching within the next 7 days, I called AHS directly, and waited for over 30 minutes to talk an employee.

The employee tried to call the contractor with me on the phone and had zero luck as well. I requested that I get another contractor since the one assigned evidently didn't need the business. I was re-assigned as requested but had the same luck. Not a phone call within 3 days.

I called the contractor who long story short, said they didn't work on LG products. Now it's passed Thanksgiving beginning of December. Another 30 minute wait for an operator, I was assigned the same contractor from the very beginning. Weeks go by without any luck of getting them on the phone and am exhausted with the 30/40 minute hold times for an operator at AHS.

January 12, 2018 My wife then leaves a bad review for AHS on FB and holy ***, AHS calls us immediately. My wife explains her frustration and miraculously, the contractors call us to come that evening to inspect the microwave. Progress!!! Well, the contractor comes, stays not even 5 minutes (no exaggeration).

He tells us that the microwave is non repairable and that I will need a new one. No paperwork or anything. Now, it's 22 Jan and have not heard from the contractor (still no voicemail option) nor AHS. I have been on the phone with AHS for 45 minutes as I type this.

The automated system says that "due to inclement weather, call volumes are high". Believable if only the wait time wasn't an average of 40 minutes the last 6 times I've called!

For the 4 months of $40 monthly payment plus the $125 visitation fee, I'm short of only $25 dollars of buying a new microwave when it initially broke and never having to do without. I'm dropping these fools!

Product or Service Mentioned: Microwave Repair.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments