I have call for the past 2 weeks during my available time and can not get an APPROVED REPLACEMENT process to purchase a new refrigerator.

The call line allowed me to press a number for customer service to call back, and they did. The issue of the refrigerator was approved to be replaced by the customer service.

She explained she could not give me details on how the replacement would be replaced. So I waited for 3 hours on one device and call on a second line. To discover they put me on hold for the entire working day. Today I called at 8 AM.when the call center opens...

And the hold time was announced immediately for 3 hours... terrible service. Tried to do a chat online for easier service that chat was turned OFF All I can do is give another 100 dollars online to get service provider to come out ... It seems convenient for them to turn the live chat off when the replacement process was approved...

no answer and still waiting! Recording my attempts will contact a local and national New to inform the public of this ripoff.

They advertised nationally on TV and no able to make the promise they advertise true. It seems to be an SCAM of a COMPANY!

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments