I have had American Shield for almost 5 years and had no problems until March of this year. I was assigned Sears to fix my dryer and they did not show up for either appointment or call.

I looked on website after their two no shows and it said appointment rescheduled. Dont ever let them assign your to Sears. There Customer Service Is NON EXISTENT. I was without a dryer for two solid weeks and my husband is handicapped it was a nightmare.

They sent another company and it took two trips but it is fixed. I was just about to cancel my contract with American Home Shield. I spoke with at least 15 different people at AHS home shield in those two weeks.

I will give them another chance but if I ever have to experience this horrific service again from one of their assigned contractor, I will CANCEL my contract. I spent at least four hours of my time talked with the different people at AHS.

User's recommendation: Watch the contractors you are assigned. Never accept Sears as a Contractor.

Location: Arnold, Missouri